If you’re looking to get in touch with B.J. Mendelson, it may take a while, he’s in the middle of something …
Just kidding … Mostly.
Are you a journalist?
- If you are from the media, please put PRESS in the subject line of your email. You can see my previous press mentions here.
Want to hire B.J.?
- I’m still doing consulting, mostly to help get my family out of some post-Hurricane Sandy debt the storm put them in. If you’re looking for a marketing / PR guy who won’t lie to you and knows what they’re doing, feel free to email me: email@example.com
- If you want to book me to speak at your next event, I’m represented by Macmillan Speakers. Here’s my page on the Macmillan Speakers website. You can call them (in the U.S. and Canada) at 855-414-1034 or (outside the U.S. and Canada) at 1-646-307-5567
- A lot of people seem to prefer booking me through Togather.com. So the choice is yours as to which one to use.
Are You A Fan Of B.J. Mendelson?
- If you want to “follow” what I’m up to, send me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org with FOLLOW in the subject line of your email. On the rare event I have something going on that I want you to know about, I’ll send you an email.
- My phone number is 518-832-9844, but the best way to reach me? email@example.com. If you call me and you have to leave a message, make sure to include your email because that’s probably how I’ll contact you.
- I have a bunch of social media accounts for SEO purposes. They usually just spit out links to this website whenever I post something new, but if you want to be friendly with me on there despite them all being glorified RSS readers …
- And finally, for maximum stalking, you can check out …